Cops

dogg1210

Last time I was pulled was in the Accord because I had only just taxed it the same day so it flagged up on ANPR with a SORN marker, checked details, had a chinwag and away I went! 

Before that I was pulled in the EK which is going back to 2008! Fair enough I had spun it up in first and second in the wet but the panda car was several cars behind me so heard the noise but didn't see anything, I was straight up with them but it was a kid on a power trip so gave me some grief but ultimately let me off as had no proof.

Yeah, I think in general, the police are actually pretty fair. I always watch shows like road wars, traffic cops etc and love it when they catch these uninsured drivers. Most of them turn out to have no mot, no tax, and more often than not, no bloody licence......or are drunk! So glad the cops are out there catching these gits, cos if one of them crashes into your pride and joy, you're stuffed.

On a plus point for the club, unlike a few clubs I could mention, we have never had any of our meets moved on by the police. As said above, I think they tend to regard us as mature Honda enthusiasts instead of the boy racer brigade, so tend to leave us alone. Which is nice :-)

• Like 1

They mustn't like my coupe then lol there always following me :D drove past a police bmw he was driving the other way towards me then spun round and followed me for half mile obv doing the checks on car then pulled out and passed me lol

Yeah, I think in general, the police are actually pretty fair. I always watch shows like road wars, traffic cops etc and love it when they catch these uninsured drivers. Most of them turn out to have no mot, no tax, and more often than not, no bloody licence......or are drunk! So glad the cops are out there catching these gits, cos if one of them crashes into your pride and joy, you're stuffed.

On a plus point for the club, unlike a few clubs I could mention, we have never had any of our meets moved on by the police. As said above, I think they tend to regard us as mature Honda enthusiasts (just you Dave) instead of the boy racer brigade, so tend to leave us alone. Which is nice :-)

:)

• Like 1