Best aero wiper blades?

Dexter

What do you think are the best aero wipers you can get for a M? I've had Champion, which were nice, and then i bought Bosch, which sucked massive wang. Barely lasted a month. Now i just ordered some replacement rubbers from china fleabay for the Champions i still have lying around, gonna see how that works out. But would like to hear other's experiences also! Smooth looks, good wipeage and long life is what i'm looking for.

I've never used any myself but I was going to say that everyone give Bosch a good review but it seems they weren't so good for you! I'm not sure if anyone here has tried any others?

• 3 weeks later...

Been using wiperblades.co.uk own brand aeros for the past few years and they do the job pretty well and only cost about a tenner. Which is about a third the cost of equivalents. Current set have been on 3 years and are probably due to be replaced (they're just starting to squeak and streak a bit).