99' Accord??

snakey135

Had a look at an accord for a mate today, y reg, 166k, needs pads all round and possibly a n/s front caliper, needs a new cat or O2 sensors too, and may need new clutch...

What do we reckon it's worth?

Yeah, with maybe 6 months mot I'd reckon no more than £400, by the time you get a new cat/o2 sensor and the pads all round (excluding a caliper) you'll be looking at around £600, which will be about top money for the miles it has. Just my opinion tho! ;-)

I sold my 2000' for 190 quid. Mechanically sound, 137K, but many scratches and needed 4 new tyres. You can find them really cheap if you trawl through eBay.

• 2 weeks later...

I done the pads for him the other day and free'd up the sliders and shims etc, but I still think the caliper is going to cause problems... Also it needs a clutch, a couple tyres, brake lines are corroded... And the rest of the caliper pistons were all stiff as f**k too!!

I don't think this is worth me putting my money into, so if he gets rid for a couple hundred I might just race it! Lol

Cheers for all the advice lads,

Much appreciated! :)