Josh Smith's MB6 Fast Road Build

jmlsmithy

I'm not normally a fan of these sort of wheels, but they suit the car i reckon.

Have you noticed much difference with the handling coz of the weight?

thankyou mate, it was a gamble as wasn't sure if they'd suit the car but im happy with them and everyone seems to like them now there on :) 

yes alot better! and wrapped them in brand new michelins pilot sport 3's their amazing tyres! i haven't had the car loosing grip yet and i've tried haha.... best handling civic i've owned and i've had a few. 

They suit really nice mate! Great height too :)

thankyou mate, means alot! spent a whole day getting it to sit right haha, needs some camber arms though to pull the wheels out abit not a fan of camber with this look. 

That looks mint! Think its the first time Ive seen those wheels on a Civic M, and they suit it perfectly (especially in white!).  Lovin it mate!

That looks mint! Think its the first time Ive seen those wheels on a Civic M, and they suit it perfectly (especially in white!).  Lovin it mate!

Cheers mate , yeah i liked the white but was getting fed up of trying to keep them clean haha. so this weekend they've changed colour i will post bits up today.

long weekend thought id clean the civic up a bit. was starting to get fed up of cleaning the wheels then then that evening they'd be black again. so thought id go abit more of a darker colour that isn't going to show up brake dust as much. 

post-7627-0-86712400-1432550625_thumb.jp

went for BMW Sparkling Grey. 

post-7627-0-35254600-1432550668_thumb.jp

post-7627-0-74860900-1432550684_thumb.jp

post-7627-0-55596100-1432550729_thumb.jp

post-7627-0-68747900-1432550787_thumb.jp

really happy with the outcome :) so much cleaner and not so in your face. 

i also fitted my JDM Password whales c**k and filter. so much better. lost a bit of bottom end but it revs revs and revs now :) doesn't struggle anymore. 

post-7627-0-85789700-1432550801_thumb.jp

I think I'm the only person that doesn't like those wheels on the M, but I actually prefered the white too but kudos for the effort, looks a good job there.

Nice p***s!

:-D

Brave choice of colour on those wheels mate!

thankyou very much haha :) 

yeah well i wanted something that was still clean but not a pain to keep clean. 

I think I'm the only person that doesn't like those wheels on the M, but I actually prefered the white too but kudos for the effort, looks a good job there.

yeah i did love the white, but with the style of the wheels the brake dust was an issue that photo i posted of them with brake dust on was after one night! haha :( 

The more i see it on those wheels the more they grow on me....

Look after her she was a good car to me!

ah the man himself! glad to hear your liking it so far, its changed abit from when you had from what i've seen. she gets looked after don't worry about that :) going really well atm too. getting serviced on the weekend. and new ecu next week with launch control :P 

Another one for the white wheels... But i can week believe they were a pain to keep clean.

yes an absolute pain in the a*s! haha

post-7627-0-31793200-1432670582_thumb.jp

got the Ronda some nice seats seen as was getting bored of the standard mb6 seats. 

was hoping i could use the original ATR rails, but they sat way to high for me. had 1 EG low rail in the garage so modified that to fit :) so much better :) just need a passenger one now. don't know if any companies make rails for mb6's?

post-7627-0-34281000-1432670611_thumb.jp