Jimbobs VTiS

Thanks but along way to go until its to my standards got a new rear tailgate to get resprayed in the new year aswell and a new VTI-S badge also going to respray my alloys i reckon shot blast poweder coating.

i hope the bushes go easy and i hope they ride well.

I've got to get a new spray job on my VTiS front lip because the new mint bumper makes the lip look pants lol ,,,,, money money money :roll:

More reading seems like the RTA is supposed to flex as it does and reportedly these bushes take away the flex and cause oversteer also toe in while hard breaking making the rear appear very light, i think i may have to go back to the OEM bushes not good.

I love it mate would be better if the weather was nicer i got soaked when i was changing the belt pi55ed it down and i got flu only went back to work yesterday i was all over the shop, i cant wait to carry on but the weathers just too cold to work outside at the moment.

i flushed my cooling system with carlube stuff and changed my thermostat aswell with new genuine honda stat and seal also replaced every single hose clip with jubilee ones as they were all rotten.

yeah been mad busy but when you buy a car like this for 800 quid theirs gonna be work involved even though id say its one of the best i have had its a little tired in areas plenty of late nights and TLC will sort it though long live the b series hondas and M's as a whole.

• 2 weeks later...

:) Central Locking fixed thanks Robert (KyeKye09) for donating the central locking control box its solved my issues old one was burnt out.

next is ITR suspension (still not 100% on this) and the Rear Knocking RTA bushes gonna try out the Energy ones if i dont like them ill swap them out for Hard Race ones.

if i had £200 i would be buying the MGZS one with Xpower springs weetec selling.

Yeah i have the LCA's in good condition in my mind the ITR JDM shocks running the Eibach springs 25mm drop were a better upgrade option but im dubious about 1 thing the ARB fitment i think it will be alot better but just gonna be a pain swaping those LCA's out for the JDM styles.

Replaced my aerial connector today on my civic and fitted my sony head unit thank the lord for Maplin's also making plans for fitting my META 3.5 HP alarm and bought a 2 wire Actuator from Maplin's ready for the job.

Started refreshing the ITR Shocks and Eibach springs i bought tonight they need a new lick of paint desperately 15 years of rust and flakey paint on the shock and a bit of flakey paint on the Eibach spring id say the import they came off never got waxoyled or Under sealed the forks are scrap, plus i wanted to strip them down check for leaks and make sure all is well before i fit them no point in sitting round its on my mind so started cracking on.

Got the front right stripped down wire brushed and 1st coat of K-rust will Hammerite them tomorrow night :).