Jimbobs VTiS

Got to love work fuel :-P

You know this man! , one thing i have noticed is about getting bargains is sometimes you have to travel to get them but it makes no odds when you just stick on extra tenner in the work van and take a 90 mile detour one morning :lol:

Your joking cheeky fecker per mile jesus, its a perk of the job as long as you dont take the pi55 the more fuel they use the less tax he will be paying anyway so he is actually making money out of you thats wrong.

Diesel and Petrol is Tax deductable my directors have given us all fuel cards and said crack on they said aslong as we give our mileage in at the pump which we do and dont steel it for our other cars they are cool with us using the vehicles to pot around in and i tell them every time i use it, like they say well the more we spend in fuel the less tax bill we get anyway so it kinda makes no odds, i average about £20 a week at the moment.

cant beleive they charge you thats well out of order id tell them to keep the van if thats the way it was.

each to their own i use mine for commuting and such but like i said its a 1.9D non turbo does like 55 to gallon goes all week sometimes 2 on £20 quid unless got to travel to our homes in stafford or Chesterfield then its £40 but all tax deductable.