MB3 civic No.5 sold :(

VTISmichael

Decided im going to have to sell her on, ive also decided to leave this new s**tty job and go back to my old one but im still going thru with my house sale. So room is will be differcult.

I reaklly did want to go crazy with this one but life first and pleasure 1.5 lol

Yeah i know i am a bit gutted but its all a bit tits up, decided to leave that job at mazak and withdraw my offer on the house, job was just s**t, they have great a front but they are bearly making even atm. Went and saw my old boss on sunday and as expected he said i can come back no probs, so in 6ish weeks i wont have a house, will have to move in with in-laws again! WACK11111

I have nowhere to put the civic and could do with the extra cash too. Put it online thursday and last night had some asian dude called me about it, saying he was in the area and wanted to know where i live so he could drive by it and have a look ?? what at 6pm in the dark ? so i said no but ill be in sat, i said text me and ill send u a time & place info, as expected never got a that text!

Passed the mot, he said thats the lowest civic hes ever tested :D and the handbrake just made it thru but everything else was gold :D

• Like 1

haha u dont need to tell me! :P

Came to a decision to tell the estate agent we wont be moving out till early next year as its coming upto xmas, so we find out if the buyer is willing to wait or not this week. We are gonna start looking into buying some land and building our own house and staying at my old job for a while but theres so much to consider and research and to do its a bit mad!

• 2 weeks later...

You know i was thinking this week maybe ill keep her but this guy called me up about it (turns out its the same guy who wanted to see it in the dark a few weeks back!) asked loads about it but started saying stuff like what will u take what will u take theres 1 a few miles away for £400 and i know another one for £250 but i wasnt budgin for no one! its 500 or no sale repeatedly, wanted to drive past it earlier today, so i told him where it was and he kept calling me till i got home at half 2. Moaned about the headunit not being there as i want to keep it so i said i wanted double what i paid for it lol Didnt know s**t about cars even tho he said hes had over 50 civic's WACK11111  was for his phewew who wasnt there, soon as he turned the key he revved it right up, what an idiot! tried me at 425 again NOPE 450 NOPE 475 NOPE! 500 or no sale and he paid up! Id rather keep her! Then he said can u drive me home as he was local and he'll give me a lift back, oh and pick up his kids as well, what a joke!! Turns out his phewew is a pizza boy so ill see it around and about i hope but he said it'll last 6 months ??!

Looking for wheels for the starship lol

• 2 weeks later...