07 Accord Starship Enterprise

VTISmichael

Yeah i am, i was sure at the time it was the ipod one but must of been half a sleep when i ordered it lol

Heard back from carcommuncations..

I need this apprantly http://www.carcommunications.co.uk/car-accessories/hands-free-car-kit/bury-system-8-cradles/bluetooth-universal/bury-ad-9060-bluetooth-taketalk-system-8-display-adapter

Update i spose, picked up my new front discs & pads for £88 not bad for japan made ones, also while i was at halfaults as i needed a 7mm hex bit on a socket i grabbed to new side light bulbs. Brakes have been squeaking really bad at low speeds like 5mph so embassing!! More frustration as ive found more scruffs from the builders on the drivers door! angrymod.gif1

The ipod connecter is on its way even tho the seller rekons it wont work even tho ive read ppl using them on cd changer models.

Other big news finally found a house and our offer was accepted, in Holt heath and its got a double garage :D :D

2015-09-27%2011.46.16.jpg

LOL thats why im thinking of keeping the civic and doing some crazy custom build.

The garage has a flat roof so im going to rais it 2ft so i can use a lift and maybe extend the side 4ft so i can have a work area and have 2 cars in there :D

• Like 1