10 fast Honda's

Gel

NSX type R.

Lights touch paper

All other fast Honda's are not 'fast' mearly 'quick'.

Retires to a safe distance.

It is the daddy of all things Honda 8-)

I would actually agree with your statement, mine can't break 150mph in standard form, that to me is the barrier where quick becomes fast.

Has to be the NSX, although I ain't been lucky enough to drive one yet. Used to love the integra dc2, but not sure I'd want one now.

Having driven both the EP3 (krzys one) and my own fn2, I can't pick between them. I loved them both, but for totally different reasons. Have to say though, I did hit 149mph in the fn2 recently at the track! It was still pulling but I freaked at the speedo and backed off! Lmao

Has to be the NSX, although I ain't been lucky enough to drive one yet. Used to love the integra dc2, but not sure I'd want one now.

Having driven both the EP3 (krzys one) and my own fn2, I can't pick between them. I loved them both, but for totally different reasons. Have to say though, I did hit 149mph in the fn2 recently at the track! It was still pulling but I freaked at the speedo and backed off! Lmao

You should have another go in mine dude, after the LSD and other gearbox goodies it's even more fun! :D

• Like 1

I'm up for that! Always thought it was crazy that the mb6 etc got an LSD but the EP3 didn't, just didn't make sense! Would love to feel what the difference is mate, bet it's a real hoot on the twistys and roundabouts now!

Also agree with the EP3 being a proper drivers car, so much more raw than the FN2. Really enjoyed the drive in yours (and still blame you for me getting that induction kit! lmao :-D  )

• Like 1