Silvia K10 - wheels fitted!

VTISmichael

Cheers craig, i like it alot just need to do the other one. Got a universal tacho that goes 9k on the way, did a test fit of the seat, its going to have to go on the original cross sections which makes a bit high for my liking but if i put it in the dip it sits right to the steering wheel too much and i want it central as possible!

Well progress hasnt been great, i pulled the other wing off but had to stop as i have no bolts, my arch roller came and i tried to roll out the rear arch but after it bend the lip in it kinked in about the middle and edge split a little. So thats not going down, i ordered 2 universal bolt on arches as a temporary measure so i can use it on the rd for later, after i get my dream garage built i can really get to grips with the way i want it.

Got some mild steel strips to start making a platform for the seat to go on, again i dont have the right drill so i am at a stop again.

I rekon in 2 weeks it will be road worthy and i can bed in the coilovers & wheels in to see if theres any issues need doing, should be fun!

Edited by VTISmichael

yeap, made a small difference, i aint bothered by the paint but the actual metal was splitting, proby if i cut the lip off which i will be going anyway it will roll better but then will have a sharp edge. I think at some point i will find another micra and cut the rear panels off and weld them on top.

• Like 1

Other front wing pulled out, i keep forgetting the level to carry on doing the seat but ive pulled a muscle in my shoulder now taking some time off, quite hard as i wanto get on with doing stuff lol