Project Aubergine- *BREAKING SOON*

BLAMES-VTi

Well seems i cn sell the kit in bits then :lol:

The type R accord is 6th gen. I have a 2003 7th gen, so totally different car. it comes with a K24 (2.4l) engine. some type s come in k20 (2.0l) engine but its not a type r engine, so look out for that one. Honda do a Euro R version (type r version) but JDM only and damn expensive!

Already so a few things off the car. will be stripping the interior this week. but the recaros wont b for sale yet as i still need to drive the car.

And NO! no supercharger!! :lol: but never say never. but wont happen anytime soon, need to save up! so the accord is only getting minor things done.

Will be putting stuff for sale soon at the end of the week.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it is a twin supercharger, so you could go for just the one, and convince yourself its ok by saying to yourself that you didnt spend as much money as you could have...its the 'cheaper' option. But still the right one :)

Do I still have dibs on the roll bars and H-brace :) :) really really need them!

My offer of popping over with some air tools and helping you strip it down still stands.

simpo- front lip

jallen69-sideskirts

knight & someelese-rear lip (fight on :lol: )

first dibs on vtis kit

WilkesyMB6 is the someone else ,,, I need a rear lip so much its killing me lol ;)

I blames, nice car you've bought, will you resist~modding it...? :) dont think so, someone who did a great job in the MB what will it be made in this accord...

Great Car m8.

Nice choice, loyal to Honda..., i was just teling my sister if i a buy another car probably would be an accord or a prelude or probably a mb6 since they are getting cheaper each year that passes.

simpo- front lip

jallen69-sideskirts

first dibs on vtis kit

WilkesyMB6 is the someone else ,,, I need a rear lip so much its killing me lol ;)

I asked Dan ages ago and he said yeah i think. Does that sound right to you Dan?

josh

If matey doesn't want the rear lip when you come to sell it, i will have it! ;)

simpo- front lip

jallen69-sideskirts

first dibs on vtis kit

I asked Dan ages ago and he said yeah i think. Does that sound right to you Dan?

Yeah mate!! i said if you don't want it, i will!!! ;)

Archived