S1 JDM Nissan Stagea

VTISmichael

Here it is, i woke up last sunday still hanging from the night out to discover this beaut come on ebay and and spared no time going to see it monday morning! I only had about 35mins to see the car and get a test drive as the jimny buyers were collecting in the morning as well! Loved it from the get go and sent a deposit to him when i got back to seal the deal :D been gagging all week to get it and ending up getting a 3.5 hour train to get it, and to my huge delight he picked me up in his newly bought 650hp! R35 gtr and that went OMG! fast holy moly that was epic speed like he did 150 in what seemed like 1/4" of a mile!! lol!

Imported 4 years ago, already modded was converted to mph and then went to Garage D to get a R33 manual coonversion done, 175k mix of miles & kmh?? I have to ring the importer to find out, Brembo R33 drilled brakes all round, 3" turbo back exhaust, big ally rad, hks intercooler, cant find the BOV, turbo & boost controller(sel A is 0.9psi & sel B is 1.3psi). Tein coilovers with damper control unit, skyline type wheels? Rear camera with screen display, also has sat nav, bluetooth, tv, card reader but the cd slot wont expect a cd! Defi guages with a control unit ? Gearbox & diff have shock proof oil in them so bit stiff when cold, momo steering wheel, duel sunroofs, dog guard(very please with this feature!). Oh with the 4wd fuse out dyno print out of 393bhp & 418bls of torque! :D:D

He had 740 injectors fitted and remapped by pro tune who said it pulls like a train one of the best setups with a map hes seen! Always gd lol

Plans:

- bit of saving for a full respray next year

- change the wheels

- get a exhaust tip insert to try make a bit quieter

- ordered new grill mesh

- clean the engine bay

- think a strong battery

- get wind deflectors

- a few bits

What you guys rekon, she a keeper ?? :P

2016-03-12 15.37.47.jpg

2016-03-13 11.38.58.jpg

2016-03-13 11.39.20.jpg

2016-03-13 11.39.31.jpg

2016-03-13 11.39.44.jpg

2016-03-13 11.39.54.jpg

Edited by VTISmichael
  • Like 1

Adjusted the rear camera and had a look at the boot catch as it sticks a bit, also had a route around the engine bay, cant find the bov so ive the old pigeon mod, lots of bodged bits of pipe, got an oil cooler behind the intercooler.

Cheers guys, tom the wheels are going soon as i get a proper socket for taking those wheel nuts off!

Just ordered a tip Db killer insert to try and kill some of the hum..