JJ's Civic Sport now with more JDM!

So I posted (now deleted) a thread recently entitled "JJ's Single Cammer Slammer" with a silver 1.4 MB, Shes gone and I've got me a black 1.4 Sport and a little money my way.. Shes a bit rough around the edges but nothing a little TLC can't fix.

Plans are still the same, Lower, Faster and Lighter! but now I have half my work already done (I was pricing up black gloss resprays...) first things first, the giant ships wheel HAS to go... EG/DC2 boss ordered! Vertex wheel will be on ASAP and a nice weighty kn0b :lol:

2016-04-13.jpg

It has the half leather seats all round, A Kenwood bluetooth stereo, Vibe speakers. Gonna dig out the DSLR, Autoglym and give the old girl a polish tomorrow! 

Edited by 10074405

7 minutes ago, aroncmc22 said:

Looks nice, one of my favourite colours for an mb. What are the vibe speakers like? Wanting to upgrade my standard ones 

They're pretty nice actually, used to work at a place that sold them so expected decent quality, but I'm actually impressed :) I wanted a black one but could only find a silver one then a black one came up for sale asked him if he'd be willing to take a lower mileage MB and some cash my way we agree'd on £50 my way everyone was happy as I get a black civic and he gets a lower milage car haha 

I was after a black one for ages but opted for vesuvio red in the end. Still a nice colour but prefer the black. Are the speakers standard sizes? (direct replacement) if so wouldn't mind knowing model numbers please? :)

Just now, aroncmc22 said:

I was after a black one for ages but opted for vesuvio red in the end. Still a nice colour but prefer the black. Are the speakers standard sizes? (direct replacement) if so wouldn't mind knowing model numbers please? :)

I'm not entirely sure! I'll ask the guy what size he put in, normally they need a small adapter ring making or fitting if they're slightly different sizes but shouldnt do. I'll ask him in the morning! 

9 hours ago, powerofdreams said:

:car1:nice mate. Is it nighthawk black  

Not sure mate, gonna get the paint code and get some paint mixed and touch up some key marks and stone chips its got (aswell as a little arch rust on the passenger rear arch) :) 

I took a bit of an artsy-fartsy Instagram photo and then realized how dirty the car actually is..

12917799_1604240266562826_1806096702_n[1].jpg

I've ordered some bits too just a few things today.. exactly 24 hours after receiving the car home :lol: Team Heko wind deflectors, wheel boss & resistor kit, Mugne shift kn0b, Tegiwa Power chamber and a PasswordJDM cam cover bolt kit to start dressing the bay up :) next up is to swap the barge wheel over for something a little... smaller; Introducing my VertexJAPAN Steering wheel

IMG_20160204_143110.jpg