Help me find some new Alloys!

Finch

I'm in the process of finding some alloys for the MB, I'm looking at the following wheels, I'm looking at 15x9 ET-0 (and I know that "ET0 won't fit") but I have plans to remedy that.. :twisted: 

The next stage is to choose White, Black or Silver as the chosen colour..

pickforme.gif

I did a little bit of photoshopping RPF1's onto a black VTI I found on Google, The RPF1 is a great looking wheel but not wide enough for my plans.

The toss up now is between Rota Kyusha, J-MAG, Alecia or Ultralite UL48/Traklite Holeshot's at the moment. The Ultralites are my current forerunning wheel but a bit of input and fresh opinion might be cool!

white.gifgrey.gifblack.gifbronze.gif

8 minutes ago, powerofdreams said:

Just be like @dogg1210 and change the colour weekly rlol.gif1

Hey av not changed them this week! There still silver on the right bronze on the left lol.  And @Finch one of each colour lol or all bronze or silver or black or grey or blue or yellow coming to think of it iv not tryd yellow yet ;)

UL48-1590-1BZBZ.jpg

I actually do think bronze UL48s are in the running right now.

If anyone has any suggestions for 15x9 ET0 (or as close) in 4x100 I'll happily take them into consideration. Looking for dish though.

• Like 3

Not sure on lows yet, but about 800-1200 at very most, I was looking heavily at Volk and Rays but a lot of places are waiting times of a few weeks or months in some cases and they're regularly more than £1200

Not really in a huge rush tbh but kind of wanted them delivered before I move house again so I could get started as soon as I land

I have Works Miester S1-3P on my S14, took f'ing forever to arrive, they're lovely TBH but only come is 18/19 AFAIK. What's the largest wheel that can be run 18? 

Wasn't straying far from standard size to keep speedo right but if they're balanced and worked out I guess they should be OK