My Ibiza 1.9 TDI FR - LCR Splitter fitted 20/03/2014

Sarahfr

I am confused. why would you be on here with a Leon FR? JUst seems silly to be on a Civic forum when you dont even have a civic!!

Lol, looking good. I really like this. You must be very happy with the car, hope the damage isnt too bad. A friend has a 51 plate (previous shape) Ibiza 3 door, slammed and on hockenheims (I think) looks mint, and I think she is going to get some cupra bumpers for it. Dont think I have any pics of it though :(

You after a warning or something :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I would of had a Honda, but I needed a diesel for the miles that I do! & plus I wouldn't of been able to keep up with Davemb2's modding :lol:

I love the car & will like it even more when I get it back to how it was before scraping it & knackering the wheels :)

I've a front splitter to go on it as well

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am confused. why would you be on here with a Leon FR? JUst seems silly to be on a Civic forum when you dont even have a civic!!

Lol, looking good. I really like this. You must be very happy with the car, hope the damage isnt too bad. A friend has a 51 plate (previous shape) Ibiza 3 door, slammed and on hockenheims (I think) looks mint, and I think she is going to get some cupra bumpers for it. Dont think I have any pics of it though :(

You after a warning or something :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I would of had a Honda, but I needed a diesel for the miles that I do! & plus I wouldn't of been able to keep up with Davemb2's modding :lol:

I love the car & will like it even more when I get it back to how it was before scraping it & knackering the wheels :)

I've a front splitter to go on it as well

Just watch what happens ;) Lol.

Nah, I am still on the cliosport.net forum 5 years and 5 cars since owning a clio. Nothing wrong with it, get a lot of info from forums, and civic5 is probably one of the most friendly out there.

I would say that although the majority of people on here own civics, we are all interested in cars, so its great checking out threads like yours, and seeing what people do with other makes etc. Can inspire people to go a slightly different direction to the norm with whatever they own.

Like I said, looking good. Any news on the damage?

I'm quite impartial to a good SEAT, I had two Leon's in succession!

A Cupra R (210bhp) and an FR (TDi 150 )

Very different cars!

Worst SEAT I've driven has to be the Ibiza 1.2TDi, 3 cylinder jobby, dangerously slow! Looked smart though :lol:

Chipsaway just been to look at the car, £130 for bumper reapir & £150 for door as they will have to paint the whole top half. Only having the bumper done as this looks the worst, can afford both. Get this done next Friday.

Will get some pics this weekend :)

Are they painting the hole bumper or and they just touching it up , for £130 and would want it all painting and it being taken off the car and stripped to .

Rich.

Are they painting the hole bumper or and they just touching it up , for £130 and would want it all painting and it being taken off the car and stripped to .

Rich.

There going to paint the whole bumper

Archived