My Ibiza 1.9 TDI FR - LCR Splitter fitted 20/03/2014

Sarahfr

Are you a known kurb crawler then Sarah?! :lol:

Poor Ibiza, fingers crossed it's only a pipe that needs re-attaching! Bet no one dared tailgate you with the smoke screen going off! :lol:

Used to be a kurb crawler :lol::lol: had these on 12 months & not touched them!

My Dad followed me home & said he was choking it was that bad :lol::lol:

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you a known kurb crawler then Sarah?! :lol:

Poor Ibiza, fingers crossed it's only a pipe that needs re-attaching! Bet no one dared tailgate you with the smoke screen going off! :lol:

Used to be a kurb crawler :lol::lol: had these on 12 months & not touched them!

My Dad followed me home & said he was choking it was that bad :lol::lol:

Quick, touch wood! :lol:

OMG proper p*ssed off now - the Volvo that i had borrowed has a faulty bonnet catch and won't hold on the 1st catch and keeps on coming onto the 2nd catch. I'm terrified of this flying open on the motorway. So this is going back to the Fathers tonight!

Had to appeal to David's better nature to borrow Trinity for the rest of the week until my is sorted - just really fed up now & want my Izzy back

What a pain, let's hope it gets sorted tomorrow. :(

I assume it's trin 2 you've borrowed not trin d, I can't imagine Dave letting her out of his sight now. ;)

What a pain, let's hope it gets sorted tomorrow. :(

I assume it's trin 2 you've borrowed not trin d, I can't imagine Dave letting her out of his sight now. ;)

Yeah Trin2, was like having driving lessons on way home! Don't change gear yet, don't do this :lol::lol: not used to driving it

Not fixed yet then! :shock:

Sarah said it can't be looked at until tomorrow dude! :lol:[smash.gif]

I did read it chap, it's just I can't understand how long it's taken ;)

The garage I use are that busy that they can only have it in tomorrow, so been a whole week! So should know better tomorrow ;)

Fingers crossed it gets sorted today! :)

Yeah I can imagine how strange it is compared with the Derv!

I remember taking Becca on her last run before I sold her.....hadn't driven her for something like 7 or 8 weeks! Sooooooo strange it was! Nearly didn't sell but ten minutes after I had got back from the run the guy had turned up!

Well the outcome is worse than what i was expecting! The turbo has completely disintigrated and gone through the intercooler - so the long and short of it, i need a new turbo & intercooler.

This will take upto a week to repair, so Trin2 upto weekend and Dad needs to sort the Volvo out so that i can continue to use this next week

I am looking at a repair bill of between £1300 - £1800 :(:(

Any donations appreciated

Archived