My Ibiza 1.9 TDI FR - LCR Splitter fitted 20/03/2014

Sarahfr

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OUCH thats not good news...... can they tell you why it all went so bad(oil starvation or anything)...????

Not sure, i always check oil regulary with the miles i do, so know that it wasn't short of oil! It's done 115,000 miles so whether it's wear & tear not sure. 1st huge bill i've had with it, but could do without it at the mo ;)

OUCH! Does that come with lube!?

Hopefully it was just wear and tear on the turbo and nothing else caused it, otherwise it could end up a nightmare!

OUCH! Does that come with lube!?

Hopefully it was just wear and tear on the turbo and nothing else caused it, otherwise it could end up a nightmare!

Wont know until they start stripping it, to see if there is anything else under lying. Got everything crossed

:( I feel sorry for you.

On the plus side, instead of repairing it, you could buy Daves Ruby for near enough the same cash! [smitten.gif]

3 Ms family then! :geek:

:idea::idea::idea:

Least he'd know she's gone to a very good home and not have to worry about seeing some random ragging his beloved about.....because this way he'd know who to blame :lol:

:( I feel sorry for you.

On the plus side, instead of repairing it, you could buy Daves Ruby for near enough the same cash! [smitten.gif]

3 Ms family then! :geek:

:idea::idea::idea:

Least he'd know she's gone to a very good home and not have to worry about seeing some random ragging his beloved about.....because this way he'd know who to blame :lol:

Would love Ruby, but I need a diesel as I get an allowance of diesel from work every month ;)

Having to hand back Trin2 tomorrow, so back in the Volvo now the bonnets sorted! Like bl**dy faulty cars :lol::lol:

Not heard anything about my car, so rung them up today to be told oh we rang your other half up! It also has a leak on the Egr (exhaust gas recirculation) £40 to blank it off & won't affect the power & performance, so Dave told them to go for it. All been well should all be done for tomorrow although I can't fetch it until Saturday due to work commitments.

Can't wait as is costing me a fortune in this gas guzzler of a beast that I'm driving at the moment :lol::lol:

Archived