My Ibiza 1.9 TDI FR - LCR Splitter fitted 20/03/2014

Sarahfr

Yeah Dave will he's got that much he has a small forest how else can he run 3 cars and a house the guy is minted that's where I got mine from.

No my tree is bare. Coz I have to run a house and cars so best get all your cuttings of jool83 he dose not even have to pick his so has shxx loads

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no mine is like NIKH25 its in need of feeding badly DAVEMB2 buys without needing to think he's a walking bank us scrimpers have bills coming through the door

dave has cash he's got gold gate posts he's well minted dont be fooled chaps.

Shame about the big bill but when you love your ride you just got to find it somehow, spend it and let it go

And guys lets drop the who has money joke some people get offended by it, not me i would just roll with it but we need to respect others :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  (god i sound old) Oh yeah i am  DAMN LOL

Shame about the big bill but when you love your ride you just got to find it somehow, spend it and let it go

And guys lets drop the who has money joke some people get offended by it, not me i would just roll with it but we need to respect others :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  (god i sound old) Oh yeah i am  DAMN LOL

Exactly, no point in crying over spilt milk lol! Just cut back somewhere else. It doesn't help the amount of miles I do, but what I've spent this year is less than buying a new one!

• 2 weeks later...

Exactly, no point in crying over spilt milk lol! Just cut back somewhere else. It doesn't help the amount of miles I do, but what I've spent this year is less than buying a new one!

Yeah, unfortunately you get more wear and tear with doing higher miles! That's the life of car ownership! Just be glad it's not a Golf or Audi A3, would easily double that bill for the same stuff!  

Hopefully now you've had it all done that'll be your lot for a while! 8-)

Archived