skitzma8

Just now, Dave said:

Massive improvement mate, she looks so much nicer on those SR wheels.

Thanks mate she looks like a sr now just need to find some front fog lights to complete the look, they will be very hard to find though.

26 minutes ago, skitzma8 said:

Thanks mate she looks like a sr now just need to find some front fog lights to complete the look, they will be very hard to find though.

Took me 3 years to find a set, and that was about 18 years ago! They were even rare back then mate, so will be a task finding a set now. I think you can make MB6 ones fit, but it's the surround that you also need too. Well worth it if you do get a set though, but remember to put some kind of protective film on them to stop them getting broken.

35 minutes ago, Dave said:

Took me 3 years to find a set, and that was about 18 years ago! They were even rare back then mate, so will be a task finding a set now. I think you can make MB6 ones fit, but it's the surround that you also need too. Well worth it if you do get a set though, but remember to put some kind of protective film on them to stop them getting broken.

They are rare as hens teeth mate, and even if I do manage to find a pair of them I doubt they will be in good condition, so I’ll probably have to buy some mb6 fogs or try and find some fogs on eBay that look similar and custom fit them 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, skitzma8 said:

They are rare as hens teeth mate, and even if I do manage to find a pair of them I doubt they will be in good condition, so I’ll probably have to buy some mb6 fogs or try and find some fogs on eBay that look similar and custom fit them 

Yeah, knowing how the white metal likes to corrode you will most likely need to buy MB6 ones as the very newest MA style ones were made in 1996. As long as you get those surrounds though as they are the main bit.

9 hours ago, jaymb6 said:

was looking for fogs seem imposbile to find 

Yup, decent OEM fogs are rare to find now. I've got a spare set in the box for DD, although her front fogs weren't fitted to her when she was new. Dawn bought them brand new from Honda when we bought DD (first mod she did!) and got Honda to fit them so they are still like new. Glad Ive got the spare set though! Also got two spare centre consoles (was going to do a custom double din install but changed my mind) and got spare side trims from the boot of the deck as they are hard to get now. If you are planning on keeping your Civics a long time, start stock piling spares now guys while they are still cheap (and available) :ohyeees: