LewisEK's Aerodeck

EKLewis

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wind deflectors are from climairuk, very good service.

Lol it is called a dildo shifter so maybe it does vibrate somehow lol!

And yeah MBUK, Dirt and some other mags for my sticker collection!

Do you guys think 16's would be ok or too big? Love the 15's but can't figure if they look to small on such a big car...

16's are a really good size to go for mate, especially on the mb/mc's. Just a nice inbetween size. Hav a look at James "psychodogbeast" mb6, he has 16' vtis style speedlines on it. looks spot on 8-) Tyres can be expensive for 16's though, sometimes costing more than for 17' tyres! :shock:

Not seen this one before, looks good, nice and clean, sitting lovely on the Meisters.

I quite like the sticker bombing on the mirror, not sure about that knob though.

(Put it away it's too big :lol: )

wow thats a big knob! :o lmao :lol:

Had heard these were taking off in japan, but tbh, the only way I cn see them taking off in the uk is if someone throws em! lol Just not my taste, but if you like it then thats what its all about ;)

PS: be careful when changing gear mate, theres a wee monster hiding i the cuby hole waiting to attack! lol :lol:

PS: be careful when changing gear mate, theres a wee monster hiding i the cuby hole waiting to attack! lol :lol:

:lol:

it looks like a bear... don't worry though coz it looks far away (jeez your cubby hole's cavenous)... if it does come closer though, best bet is to lie in the footwell and play dead... don't try and run or climb a tree coz it'll have you for sure.

oh, and store your food away from camp as well :lol:

Cheers for the kind words guys :) Much appreciated. It's a Wombat of all animals, a lucky mascot :).

Yeah the knob is entirely hideous but I find it cracks me up whenever I drive with it.

I may lower this slightly more and see if I can find some tidy 16's...Hmmmm!