My Pirates Black Civic VTi... Quick Machine Polish

WilkesyMB6

I took the wheels to get the tyres fitted yesterday morning. All done for a nice price of £155. Then i went of two the body shop where the wheels are being done. I should get them back by the end of the week hopefully. I will try and get the skirts to another bodyshop this week to be painted. So i'm lookng good to get it done in time for the Brisol meet 8-)

Should be collecting my wheels and Skirts from the 2 body shops on Friday afternoon.

I was going to try and get it all on the car before the South West meet, but as that’s probably not going to happen I’m not going to rush with it.

I plan to remove the old sills and Hammerite in Black behind them, also i may do the callipers with the same paint at the same time. Of course this is all weather permitted as it’s not the best of weather this last few days!

Pics of the parts Friday with any luck.

So i went to get the wheels and the skirts and impressed with both of them. Just can't wait to get them on now, but typically the weather is pants when i want to do it :( So may do them the weekend but we will have to see.

Anyway here are some quick pics as it was p**sing down and i just put them in the garage!

All the wheels together

16072010056s.jpg

Close up

16072010058s.jpg

Another Close up

16072010053s.jpg

Close up of the Centre Caps smoothed (the wheels are dusty not pitted)

16072010052s.jpg

Showing the new tyres :)

16072010059s.jpg

Skirts

16072010062s.jpg

Close up of skirts

16072010063s.jpg