My Pirates Black Civic VTi... Quick Machine Polish

WilkesyMB6

yer they look sweet can not wait for your pics of them on the car 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! get your car cleaned rich :lol::lol::lol::lol:

So on Sunday morning me and the misses got up and started to jack the car up in my single garage :| . I thought it would be best to do it in there as it looked like it was going to rain and we were determined to do all 4 calipers black and fit the new wheels!

So after a long time getting just the back ones painted i said we should just do it out on the drive and if it rains it rains. It didn't and we managed to get all 4 painted! She did all the painting and I'm really impressed as it's her first time for doing something like this!

Nice black caliper, with only one coat of Hammerite

18072010082.jpg

After lunch after we started the fronts outside (thats why the wheels are different)

18072010081.jpg

Wheel and Caliper done

18072010083.jpg

Here are the pics of the car back on the ground, gagging for the skirts to be fitted ;)

18072010092.jpg

18072010091.jpg

18072010090.jpg

18072010089.jpg

18072010088.jpg

18072010087.jpg

18072010086.jpg

What do you think? Its a bit lower too :D

Also i removed the back mud guards and fitted my new cut down oem aerial, as my old stubby one was too small and faided

Cheers for the comments :)

She is going to help me paint the sills before i fit the skirts, she loves painting now :D

As for the VTI-S lip, i dont like them personally. I will fit some sort of rear lip just need to find one that will follow the curvy lines of the front lip and skirts. I keep toying with the idea of a Prius one or maybe an accord one that is nice and subtle

Examples:

Pruis one

9prius.jpg

Accord one

1995%20Accord%20Photo%20Rear.jpg

Fitted to a Lude

2466d1259280644-prelude-accord-rear-lip-q-img_0678.jpg

this is my old vti the pic taken outside my works, looks good now what you have done

keep up the work mate

im back in a vti so pics up real soon

cheers.................

this is my old vti the pic taken outside my works, looks good now what you have done

keep up the work mate

im back in a vti so pics up real soon

cheers.................

Been happy with the car, only two problems really (which im sure you will know what they were).

How many VTis have you had lol