few updates

kyekye09

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's an excellent result mate, you must be chuffed. :D

cheers bud i was over the moon to tell you the truth mate ;)

thats is awesome. just goes to show what can be done. your attention to detail is amazing tho. this car is super clean. real pleased that you got a good readout

yeah it was just a spir of the moment thing (didnt have anything to do on my split shift) the tech says it would have been mighty impresive if it had my ported/polished head and cam in.... but for basic exhaust and filter mods(dont know if the p30 helped as the base map is near standard appart from vtec comes in at 5200 and no top speed limiter and revs out at 8150rpm rather than 7600rpm).... :P

cheers for the comments guys

Nice power gain there, goes to show what a well looked after motor can do when given the right treats! :D

i know bud ;) its just common courtesy she takes care of me and i take care of her :lol::lol:

that's a nice power figure rob for a 1.6 . So with the head and cam and filter and exhaust mods and a remap what sort of power do you think it will make rob 1"£££$££"!!

tech says if i was going down the N/A route to expect anywhere between 18-35bhp with the head cam(stage2 brian crower for people that only read the last few posts :lol:) ti retainers and springs aem fuel rail and 350cc injectors and a wee session on the rollers to set it all in the right direction so bottom 150 id wet myself with 160 and id have to do the mister nasty with said techie if i reached 167

• 3 weeks later...

Archived