Valve Clearences.

seanmb6vti

• 2 weeks later...

For Sean and Frank, I know its not Edinburgh, but not too far away is RJM Performance in Glenrothes. Give them a call guys and see what they say, highly recommended and you'll get a proper job done. We have quite a few members using them now, nothing but positive comments about them. 8-) Dawn and I have used them a few times now for both the aerodeck and my mb6, they're deff the best garage we've ever been to.

Contact them on either Tel: 01592 630080 or visit their website at http://rjmpt.co.uk/home.cfm

Remember to tell them we sent you if you go to them ;)

I got quoted an hours labour 35 quid.

Did them myself in the end though. Easy job.

Strange but my exhaust about doubled in volume once id done them. Sooo loud!

Cheers again Guys and to ,Robert was it Jb Cleland?

If so good man i spoke to the guy in Dmains and got a price and also got a yes i can do it lol. Like I said before i've phoned garages etc and alot of them talk crap saying they don't need adjusted and they need to take cams out and replace this and that etc as soon as you hear that you'd be daft to do business with them. so will be getting done when the car goes of the road for a bit. Plus he's walking distance so happy to find a local guy cheers again guys.

Just need to find someone for timing belt and water pump then a few more bits then hoping to get the car back on the road by spring.

Remember b series inectors tick and sound like tappets. I spent ages on numerous occasions setting valves very precisely to get rid of tick. Was the injectors all along!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived