Best new sticker lol and my side repeaters

Stu_civicsport

Why thanx you Paul lol yeah if I had my way I would of had it on now as well but waiting on my mate to fit it for me I'm guessing this will chance the sound of the car as well as give it more power my ain is to get my car up to 140 bp I'm at 104 bp at the mo and that's with out the 4-2-1 on if I can get 140bp out my car i would be happy as a pig in mud and if I got more than that well I would be over the moon lol :D

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awesome 4-2-1 mate! i have a mb2 aswell and you say yours is at 104 bhp :o what mods have you done? and do you know what it is standard?

really want to know what mine is pushing out :)

Stand is 90bp I just got a full power flow exhaust system from the cat back and induction kit that's all mate was thinking of getting a dcat but don't no yet but I am keeping it in mine put yeah my car got 104 bp on the roll road

cool i really want to get mine on a rolling road! ive done induction kit and back box, but looking to get a manifold soon :)

wish i knew of a rolling road in my area :(

Lovin the new rims Stu, looks sweet on them mate! Cant wait to see what gains you get with the new mani on, 104bhp so far is really good! 8-)

Well could not wait for my mate so I went out and got it fitted looks look sound a little bit different and I fill it's got a lot more power but it's hard to till as I don't no if it's a mind think if you goes no what I mean as I no got some new on it so it should be fast but not really had a go of it yet but I well soon find out on the 3rd lol looks good theo

088031ae.jpg

e86f4223.jpg

d2c6876f.jpg

Archived