knight

Cant believe your breaking this mate this was the first build there I read when I joined and it gave some inspiration.

Havent read the last few pages but would you sell the spoiler lip skirts and your fancy harness bar/floor brace?

damn this is sad, and didn't see this coming! I know you said a long time ago you really wanted a typeR, but thought the plan had been binned. Really hope someone (especially from here!) buys her mate, be so sad to see such a beautiful VTiS broken. But know the situation you're in dictates it's fate, so fully understand. Good news your staying with Honda though mate! Oh snd as for not leaving civic5? Breaking your baby means one thing! In true Alan Sugar style (with wee crookd finger pointing at you) YOU'RE FIRED!

LMAO only joking, you staying here is non negotiable! You're team contract states you're part of this crazy family for life! :smile:

Sounds good to me dave!

Ahhhh, but I only employed you so I could fire you! lol

Paul, meant to ask, whats the miles on her? Hoping she gets put back to standard and sold that way mate. Might be interested in some of the mods once listed too.

140k mate pmd about parts

Think they'll be a few parts of this car that will fly off the shelf.

There's a reputation for great quality when it comes to Knight's car parts, no mucking about!

Never had so many people wanting stuff so much had 31 pms already :shock: but some stuff can't be sold as not got oem part to put back on her

• Like 1

Never had so many people wanting stuff so much had 31 pms already :shock: but some stuff can't be sold as not got oem part to put back on her

That bit I text you about, I could do an exchange for the OEM bit to replace yours if needed :)