knight

ones down the wing scream chav to me, but each to their own,the others look ok

yeah i know what your saying mate! never really been a sticker person, but thought i'd ave a go! see what it looks like!

you can get away with quite alot with black cars imo, if i put the stickers on my red deck then they would look sh!t

just found this doesnt say anything about stickers on car

A chav is a stereotype of certain people in the United Kingdom. Also known as a charver in Yorkshire and North East England "chavs" are said to be aggressive teenagers, of working class background, who repeatedly engage in anti-social behaviour such as street drinking, drug abuse and rowdiness, or other forms of juvenile delinquency.

The jap symbols on the wing defo not chavvy. The signs are not shopping list either lol.would have been chavvy if you put something like japspeed hks etc looks good and unique never seen that before.. Looking good mate keep up the good work!!

Thanks mate :D:D:D glad you like it! Was starting to think it was the wrong thing to do lol! It's very different to the normal decals! yeah and i think thats why people a like :o:o:o:o:o:o:o

it could be a shopping list, sushi, saki, dirty nickers from a vending machine, copy of option mag. its all in jap so youd never know.
I was cleaning the interia today and a chinese/japanese guy walked past and said he liked the writing and shook my hand! :D the bonnet is jap & the wings are chinese (Kanji???) writing (thats what he said!) so i said thanks lol! ;)

If they ment something s**t he would of said mate! :)

you can get away with quite alot with black cars imo, if i put the stickers on my red deck then they would look sh!t

just found this doesnt say anything about stickers on car

A chav is a stereotype of certain people in the United Kingdom. Also known as a charver in Yorkshire and North East England "chavs" are said to be aggressive teenagers, of working class background, who repeatedly engage in anti-social behaviour such as street drinking, drug abuse and rowdiness, or other forms of juvenile delinquency.

Cheers mate! :D