knight

Can I have a link?? Mine bubble free stuff from ebay and a slight bit of heat it peels away and bubbles up. :evil:

I tried to wrap some fiddley bits with mine and it's impossible to work with. doesn't fold/bend properly

Guy i get from lives 12 miles away from me and he hasn't got any till next week! once he has i will pm you with a link as i'm getting another 1.5m x 5m :shock:

Can I have a link?? Mine bubble free stuff from ebay and a slight bit of heat it peels away and bubbles up. :evil:

I tried to wrap some fiddley bits with mine and it's impossible to work with. doesn't fold/bend properly

Guy i get from lives 12 miles away from me and he hasn't got any till next week! once he has i will pm you with a link as i'm getting another 1.5m x 5m :shock:

LOL. you turning into John? :lol::lol: what are you going to wrap with all that?

That grill looks awesome! good work on that. Getting abit jealous seening your car. I want my deck again. was good to see it a couple of days ago tho as Thom stopped by as he was in the area!

Yes please, Can you PM me once he has some back in stock. :D:D I really need some to cover a few bits