knight

Tired of people telling you it looks like a shopping cart?

Had that all the time with my high wing on my crx...

:o Why? :shock:

Need to free up some cash my £1000 tv died a few days ago (was 5 years old) :cry: so need to get some money together for a new one asap! need to save £1600 for a new one :shock: My other hobby is tech not alot of my guys know that! so i'm selling everything that is lying around lol like chipped ecu etc etc

Tired of people telling you it looks like a shopping cart?

Had that all the time with my high wing on my crx...

:o Why? :shock:

Need to free up some cash my £1000 tv died a few days ago (was 5 years old) :cry: so need to get some money together for a new one asap! need to save £1600 for a new one :shock: My other hobby is tech not alot of my guys know that! so i'm selling everything that is lying around lol like chipped ecu etc etc

:o:o £1600 telly, wtf does it do for that, I'm a fan of tech but not to that extent. :shock:

A friend of mine had a LG crapiest sound I have ever heard comming out of a tv.

Even had lg engineers come by to look at it and they said all LG tvs sounded like that ao they couldnt do anything about it.

yeah i know i've got a 1200watt 5.1 digital surround sound system to plug into it! So that isn't a worry ;)