knight

where you get the engine earthing kit(red)?????

looking clean buddy!

Cheers mate! I made it myself mate! :D:D:D Read Page 4 ;)

good show mate you knock some more up and sell em id be interested in a set!

has it made any difference????

Thanks mate yeah has made some difference! The electric's seem to flow better eg headlights are brighter now! ;)

But there again might be just the placebo effect! but i'm sure it made a difference! ;)

Changed my vtec point to 5000rpm and wow what a difference! :o:o vtec sounds completely different hard to explain in words! alot more aggressive sound! but still got alot of playing to do yet!! ;)

Thanks to TontVTi for this info,,, 1"£££$££"!!

ECU Reset,,,

After much Googling about resetting the ECU a variety of answers come up. None which seem to fully apply to the MB6 as usual :roll:

Some of the literature says that Honda ECU's have a fuse that says "back up" or a fuse that says "ECU" and you should remove these. The MB6 has both :lol:

After trial and error today I got a good result from the below.

After getting the car warm I shut her down and took out the "ECU fuse 15A" and the "Back Up fuse 7.5A"

Left it 10min

Started the car and just left her idling, you're supposed to leave it till it settles down to a smooth idle, [i left it idling for 10min as the fan activates after a certain point and it gives a chance for the fuel trims to include this].

Shut the car down and started it back up straight away. [This is supposed to save the new fuel trim settings].

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right i was a bit skeptical about the results of doing this :| proberly the first time this has been done to my VTi since all the mods were done! (& since the mods it has been feeling slower getting flat spots etc etc,,,

But i can not belive the difference it has made (almost unbelievable) i can't stress that enough!!! :o:o:o:o all my flat spots are gone, quicker acceleration, smoother all round, feels completely different in vtec (bit louder) like driving a different car! :D:D:D I'm in shock lol!!! I would recommend everyone to do this! ;);)

I'm doing this tomorrow!!! Sounds just like mine at the mo, with the mods i've done so far i could do with trying this.

Yeah install and use mate lol!

Install was ok a had a mate who has done it many times before! but the instructions are clear and easy! but using it is a bit mind blowing :? but you read the instruction manual twice! theres alot to learn & i'm learning still now! but well worth getting! ;););)

Right today meet up with josh (jallen) so he can do my wheel bearings :D It was a right laught! top bloke he is! ;) he works like a machine!! :o:o He managed to talk me into buying his cross drilled disks all round :D as he said mine were on there way out! and i need new and better ones (you should buy mine he said (i loved those disks for the start!)& i said yeah why not at that price i can't say no! :lol::lol::lol: So whilst doing the bearing on the two rears he put the rear disks on aswell :D:D:D any one out there in need of a mechanic josh is brilliant! go to him! Josh is my hero!! rlol.gif1 no really he worked 4.5 hour straight with just one coffie break ;) Ohh yeah Anzel (mc2_vti) turned up too! Ended up having a mini meet at josh's :lol::lol:

The Start!!!

IMG_0254640x480.jpg

Josh in process of changing the wheel bearing

IMG_0253640x480.jpg

Bloody Bolts!!! :lol: (old rear disks being removed)

IMG_0256640x480.jpg

New sexy disk nearly installed

IMG_0255640x480.jpg

Sorted (Very Sexy!)

IMG_0257640x480.jpg

Smile Mate!!! (he said SOD OFF!!!) :lol:

IMG_0258640x480.jpg

Anzel (mc2_vti) :D:D

IMG_0259640x480.jpg

Mini Meet!!!

IMG_0260640x480.jpg

IMG_0261640x480.jpg

IMG_0262640x480.jpg

So next sunday we are meeting up at Josh's again and he is going to do the front disks for me :mrgreen: and i'm going to but intalling other things aswell! :o:o but for now it a secret :lol::lol::lol:What A Awesome Day!!!