knight

Minted up the engine bay today & painted the the rest of the writing on the rocker head cover & started removing the badges of the boot! (took 1 hour to get the glue off the paint work :x so did no more after that very hard work)

IMG_0251640x480.jpg

Honda badge off (civic badge next!)

IMG_0252640x480.jpg

Right today i have read the bible :o about the apexi neo unit a have installed in my vti, so now i know exacly what i'm doing lol! in theory! :?:D so now will be changing my vtec points to see if i can get a better crossover points (& louder lol) :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Anyone who has changed theres please comment on it! so i can get some good info! ;)

ffs i cant even lift my bonnet at the meet now as you will put me to shame. think you should take me for a blast at the meet see wat that apexi can do :D

ffs i cant even lift my bonnet at the meet now as you will put me to shame. think you should take me for a blast at the meet see wat that apexi can do :D

:lol::lol: Yeah mate sure i can! :D Haven't really used it properly yet, so it is about time i did seeing it cost me a arm and a leg! :lol::lol::lol:

She really is coming on now mate looking good. Was saying to John when i picked up the wheels that i need to get started on mine now with the summer coming. Might have to get my fresh rocker cover on before the meet lol!

better hurry up then mate only 4days :shock:

She really is coming on now mate looking good. Was saying to John when i picked up the wheels that i need to get started on mine now with the summer coming. Might have to get my fresh rocker cover on before the meet lol!

better hurry up then mate only 4days :shock:

LOL yeah mate it's getting close! Don't think i'm going to manage it to be honest the suppliers around here are useless and it's gonna take them 3 days to get a new rocker cover gasket! No point changing it without a new gasket :)

where you get the engine earthing kit(red)?????

looking clean buddy!

Cheers mate! I made it myself mate! :D:D:D Read Page 4 ;)

good show mate you knock some more up and sell em id be interested in a set!

has it made any difference????