knight

New bits thick and fast very nice.

You putting more red in the bay?

I absolutely love that rocker cover, but massive clash of of colour for my taste mate.

Not thought about doin other bits purple or even black for a change?

Braces will go candy at some point mate! As all the red parts were bought before the candy stage i might aswell use them as it be a waste of money! i would rather sell the rocker then go all purple as not got the money lol to do a full change! (minium wage :roll: )

New bits thick and fast very nice.

You putting more red in the bay?

I absolutely love that rocker cover, but massive clash of of colour for my taste mate.

Not thought about doin other bits purple or even black for a change?

Braces will go candy at some point mate! As all the red parts were bought before the candy stage i might aswell use them as it be a waste of money! i would rather sell the rocker then go all purple as not got the money lol to do a full change! (minium wage :roll: )

My outgoings lol (earnings £210 after tax)

Rent £100

Petrol £50

Food £50

I can save £10 a week party.gif1

Ooya booger I gets ya.

still mate you know I love your bay!

Rocker cover is beautiful.

and am slightly jelous of the harness bar too. Really want one. Just can't justify spending.

found one in the state's cheap, but shipping makes it bout the same.

You need to hassle for a pay rise me thinks too. Your clearly working hard for them as your guns have about quadrupled in girth since you worked there!

lol i'm still a agency worker (2 years there and counting) pay rise i need my work to give me a contract 1st! :lol:

And my guns and the rest of my muscles are from body building @8 hours a week for the last 2 years ! WACK11111

Right still not finished the bay! More to come :roll: but got half way but done some photo's anyway :mrgreen:

ed5a2941-ead6-4129-b72e-937750763859_zpsa6014c8c.jpg

2c7684bf-aa0c-4f34-b9c0-5ef191b83b74_zps88138a08.jpg

6dc5c126-ccd6-4c8e-a5a3-2bfa2160e737_zps7c940749.jpg

Still got to do alot more to do it as is still not clean! :roll: (OCD!) + more red to install! :shock:

More finish photo's to come :P