What Performace Petrol Is In Your Tank!!!

knight

What Performace Petrol Is In Your Tank!!!  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What Performace Petrol Is In Your Tank!!!

• BP Ultimate 97
    • Tesco 99
    • Shell V-Power
    • Sainsbury's 97
    • Morrisons 97
    • Esso 97
    • Other
    • Or just normal 95

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i use 95, i dont see the point in using other unless your car is mapped for it.

I used to be a sceptic but I've seen the difference it makes now. Trust me 95 makes it drive like s**t, u also get much more mpg on 97

shell v-power, when i got it set up first time it was on bp then changed turbo, map senor, injectors and fuel rail and set it up with v-power but i get 40 miles to £15 if im lucky.

used £20 worth doing 23 runs down pod, thank god i tow it down there

• 3 months later...
:shock: old post but..using tesco now 99 feels better than most next was vpower didnt notice any difrence when using sainsburys high octane tbh compaired with there less octanei think..now fuel has gone down will give vpower another try and compare the 2 leading competitors.

I'm usually using cheapest Eu95, never felt any difference in performance, only when I (by mistake) pumped "Normalbenzin" in Germany, and got myself a tank full of 91 octane! The Honda did NOT like it, did not stutter or what, but did not want to run faster than 150 km/h! After putting some "Super" in the tank (RON98), the problem was solved... :) On vacation In France this year I pumped fuel with bio-fuel addition. The car ran totally normal, but I had to fill her up much sooner! It felt like the engine was cleaner though, no stuttering of the engine driving 50/80/100 km/h, but it seems to have returned. It does not stutter (holding in, every brief moment) at 120 km/h. The gas-valve is cleaned and I had a liquid added in the tank before the vacation.

Archived