What Performace Petrol Is In Your Tank!!!

knight

What Performace Petrol Is In Your Tank!!!  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What Performace Petrol Is In Your Tank!!!

• BP Ultimate 97
    • Tesco 99
    • Shell V-Power
    • Sainsbury's 97
    • Morrisons 97
    • Esso 97
    • Other
    • Or just normal 95

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

95 RON, because with the very small level of mods I run, Im still not convinced that by using anything better, I would see any noticable difference.

If I was driving a powerful highly modded car, then i'd probably use the V power, as I used to use optimax all the time in my scoobies!

And have you guys seen the price of fuel these days???!!!! :lol::o:shock::lol:

M series civics dont have learning ecu's and none are jap imports with ecu's designed to run higher octane fuel so its a waste of time and money.

I've tested BP's stuff in my vti-s over 4 tanks worth and it made no difference in the performance or mpg.

Newer performance cars with learning ecu's I can see the point as the ecu will be able to adjust to the higher octane fuel. Our old ecu's cant

Complete waste of money imo

OMV 100 ecstatic.gif1 in Slovenija because it costs less than italian regular 95 :mrgreen:

differences? Yes there are. Especially at low rpm (where the notoriously underpowered d14a2 has no torque)

They do mate. They are generally assetone based, so are very expensive for what you get.

It's actually cheaper to run Higher octane fuel than buying boosters...

Super is about 5-6p more expensive per liter, 45-50 litres costs an additional £3 or so per tank.

Octane booster, any branded one, £6! :)

Archived