Nick's Civic MB6 VTI-S

NIKH25

That looks sweet, just what i was looking for, (search ftw) the cam cover that is!

Gonna go buy some paint and wet and dry i think :mrgreen:

Go for it, bud. :D

shoot me a price ? :) or i can show you how to make one

(i just noticed a dent on my car as i am writing this :| )

I really don't know, it would depend on how long it takes and how much your parts spend was.

I know how you make it as you told me before, I may have a go sometime. :)

How much is a second hand grill ? can you get me one maybe ?

postage 10/15 quid approx

Don't worry about it James, I may have a go myself one day if I can find a couple of grills to play with but I'm quite happy with it at the moment.

Hey man I've asked elsewhere but I just got a mgzs ARB I'm told I need nuts and bolt or rather "I read" I need nuts and bolt to secure the links to the lower arm and they have to be anything special or will a nut a boot that fit do the job? Car looks mint btw you fancy giving mine a clean somtime :D

Iirc they are M10 bolts and you need ones that are a bit longer than the original ones, hope that helps.

You are a bit far away for me to clean your car otherwise I would. :)

Haha lol I don't have the patience to Coleen my car proply plus I notice scratches and sent I wouldn't have noticed otherwise lol, thanks for the info man will pick some bolts up Monday before I start also nothing worse than having your car in bits an needing to nip off for a nut an bolt, thanks for the info pal :)

Don't know why you said you need new doors as yours look mint!! Love your paintwork! [smitten.gif]

Thanks mate but if you see them up close there's a a big scratch on one and a strange sort of gouge in another plus loads of little marks and dings. :(

The paintwork is getting better and I've managed to effect repairs of sorts to some of the imperfections but I'm not a pro, still it's miles better than when I bought it. :)

The bonnets getting me down a bit at the moment I think I might get it resprayed, so many stonechips. :(

Don't know why you said you need new doors as yours look mint!! Love your paintwork! [smitten.gif]

Thanks mate but if you see them up close there's a a big scratch on one and a strange sort of gouge in another plus loads of little marks and dings. :(

The paintwork is getting better and I've managed to effect repairs of sorts to some of the imperfections but I'm not a pro, still it's miles better than when I bought it. :)

The bonnets getting me down a bit at the moment I think I might get it resprayed, so many stonechips. :(

You are alot like me mate! each ding/key mark/chips plays on ya mind and get me down, i sort one problem pannel out, then someone dings it! :x:x:x