Nick's Civic MB6 VTI-S

NIKH25

Not that mad, I've done close to 300 miles this weekend and another 100+ to do tomorrow. :)

I'd driven 500 miles (and I'll drive 500 more :lol:) but also went to Spalding and back as a passenger which is another 120ish miles plus the late nights, quiet one planned next weekend!

Where you off to tomorrow then?

• Like 1

I'd driven 500 miles (and I'll drive 500 more :lol:) but also went to Spalding and back as a passenger which is another 120ish miles plus the late nights, quiet one planned next weekend!

Where you off to tomorrow then?

Gillingham Saturday to look at a car for a mate and going back to pick it up in a minute.

LOL quoting lines from our walk back part of the civic5 video meet Video..

:lol:

Gillingham Saturday to look at a car for a mate and going back to pick it up in a minute.

:lol:

Should be a good run! After an epic road trip I'm always knackered and its starting to take me longer to recover from it, but it's like a night out on the ale, always wonder why I put myself through it the day after then decide to do another one anyway :lol: 

• 1 month later...

Bored this afternoon, so I thought I'd paint something.

Coolant and aircon brackets were looking tired so they'll do. :)

post-3546-0-62346800-1389459811.jpgpost-3546-0-60930700-1389459829.jpgpost-3546-0-57822800-1389459850.jpg

Just waiting for the final coat to dry before refitting, I'll get some finished pics up in the morning.

Interior stripped out and hoovered (or should that be dysoned?)  :D

So your a dyson man aswell we got alot in common (apple whores) 8-)  i got the dyson DC50 ball Multifloor 8-) 8-) 8-) Love my dyson alway had them nothing else compares

So your a dyson man aswell we got alot in common (apple whores) 8-)  i got the dyson DC50 ball Multifloor 8-) 8-) 8-) Love my dyson alway had them nothing else compares

Well, I don't love my dyson, it's just a cleaner, I'd actually prefer a henry for the car, the wife can keep the dyson for the house. :)

Big Apple fanboy though, have been for over 20 years. B)

• Like 1

I've got both a henry and a dyson!

The henry is better a bigger bits. the dyson definitely picks up more dust!

Brackets look good.

Cheers chap, they're not perfect but they should be better than they were. :)