weetec.....part 2

weetec

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow those fanblades look great! can u do mine lol

you got a spare hub and a hanging door,, be mu guest...its easy.. dont use etch primer unlessyou TOTTALLY REMOVE ALL THE PAINT :!: ...

sand em all down using P120 sandpaper..use a drill and anything necessary to remove stubborn stuff....

good scrub clean using strongest chemical you can find preferably TFR..

panel wipe clean...

fill and sand deep gashes..i used chemival metal.. goes off quick :!: dont worry about surface minor hairline scratches just yet...

filler primer from local halfords or colour tone....i used yellow.. give it in between light coats...

let them dry over night..

using P800 sandpaper and water sand moderately flat.. then you fill with normal body filler noticable scratches now its all one colour...... panel wipe again..

your choice to either touch up n sand down using P800 as before only affected areas.....or completely re-do the lot using filler-primer/normal primer....up to you...

wash all wheels using water and dry straight away..

begin to paint :D

advise approximately half hour after wheels are painted to start laquering straight away. at least a can of laquer per wheel makes a good strong seal. obviously build the coats up slowly... your a winner [smitten.gif]