weetec.....part 2

weetec

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you were sending these back and getting some meisters (EG fitment too short or something) :?:

Sits really well though, as the previous responses let us know how they ride once settled. :D:D

cheers guys. having spoken to meister R their spring rates are slightly different with their range from the eg to ek to MB, however on the MB the other difference is the rear bottom holders are longer in length. ....

so i contacted BC and they are able to sell me extended rear bottom mounts for this MB application. :D the other differences are the different springrates other than that its all the same construction.

these have 30 adjustments from rock hard massage to lovely and smooth. these are excellent :mrgreen: . and i certainly did not pay £650.. 8-) ... we will leave that a secret. :mrgreen:

2012-12-02124222.jpg

cheers guys. having spoken to meister R their spring rates are slightly different with their range from the eg to ek to MB, however on the MB the other difference is the rear bottom holders are longer in length. ....

so i contacted BC and they are able to sell me extended rear bottom mounts for this MB application. :D the other differences are the different springrates other than that its all the same construction.

these have 30 adjustments from rock hard massage to lovely and smooth. these are excellent :mrgreen: . and i certainly did not pay £650.. 8-) ... we will leave that a secret. :mrgreen:

2012-12-02124222.jpg

All sounds good then. :D

Looking lush too. [smitten.gif]

• 3 weeks later...