mc2 with full vtis kit mmm (new pics) red wrinkle/poly bush

shebabby

Have you read the new 'how to' chap?

no i havn't tom not yet .

i dont realy get mutch time to go on the computer so when i do i spend most of my time trying to sort the importent things ie (bank/emails/bills) 

so when i do finaly log in to the forum iv had enough and cba to be honest :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi peeps its been a while since i last posted on here lol

I will be attending japfest at santa pod so will keep my eyes open for the civic5 stand and will come to introduce my self to the members from civic5 ðŸ‘

I wont be coming in the deck tho as im driving down in my s2000 although i still have the civic but would rather put the miles on the s2k lol.

So hope to see a few of you peeps on the 4th and 5th !

• Like 1

lol it is indeed Tom! Decks looking good mate, and as said, get some pics of the S2K up too. Would love an S2K, came close to buying one before I got the TypeR. Two boxes I have to tick before I pop my clogs...................own an MX5 and then an S2K.....................but maybe not in that order! lol

Lol i would love to put some pics up but its headache with the resizing them becous my photobucket is playing up

Also iv been posting off my phone i dont know how to post pics off it lol.

But i would recomend the s2000 to any honda enthusiast as they are awsome to drive and alot of fun in my opinion !

I will try to sort something out for the pictures tho becous i think you peeps will like what you see.

Deffo mate, looking forward to the pics! Resizing wise, if your posting from a computer, you dont need to use photobucket anymore, you can upload them straight to the forum now ;-) And you don't need to resize them either, making it all easier now to share your photos. Unfortunately we dont have the upload facility in the mobile theme as the forum doesnt support it.