MGZS180 Suspension fitted-Perhaps things are looking up !

stoatman

Ha ha , gave it a full wash , and wax/polish last weekend . All that crud from one week and its not even gritter weather yet.

Thanks for the comments.

James , just do it mate. I can give you the link that I got mine from. I paid just under a hundred quid, now there is 25% of the fronts and rears and it comes in at 80 QUID . Bargain of the century. Bit annoyed as it was literally a day after I had the dispatched email they were knocking a quarter off. Damn it , still happy though as it seems to have made the noise a lot better

That looks spot on now, i like mods like this as its only realy noticable to the likes of us M modders that know how high they realy are standard so it doesnt attract attention of all the scrotes from being lowered. 1"£££$££"!!

Could you please pm me the link to where you got them?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ha ha , gave it a full wash , and wax/polish last weekend . All that crud from one week and its not even gritter weather yet.

Thanks for the comments.

James , just do it mate. I can give you the link that I got mine from. I paid just under a hundred quid, now there is 25% of the fronts and rears and it comes in at 80 QUID . Bargain of the century. Bit annoyed as it was literally a day after I had the dispatched email they were knocking a quarter off. Damn it , still happy though as it seems to have made the noise a lot better

looks a heap better with the mgzs kit on! im looking to get a set aswell could you give me the link please?

• 2 weeks later...
bump this as looking for a link.. was thinking of coilovers however if this is the end product and a nice tight ride then i want a set of these all round this month... cash is coming so i have a loong list of things to do and this is one :)

You want CW vehicle dismantlers on the bay. :D

bump this as looking for a link.. was thinking of coilovers however if this is the end product and a nice tight ride then i want a set of these all round this month... cash is coming so i have a loong list of things to do and this is one :)

You want CW vehicle dismantlers on the bay. :D

so if i goto Fleebay and type this in i will find it, also - what else will need to complete the swap, i am getting new rear LCA's with the tie bar, but need to know what else i will need so i can purchase all and have fitted by april.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry only just saw this reply. As most are now aware the cars getting picked up today for its new life with Phil. I am sure he will continue the legacy on here.

Sorry only just saw this reply. As most are now aware the cars getting picked up today for its new life with Phil. I am sure he will continue the legacy on here.

Archived