Freak wagon build

FREAKBOY

Seriously dude, you make me feel proud, so happy to see that youve sorted everything and finally enjoying the car. I use your build and effort when having chats with Honda lovers as a example of pure dedication to do the impossible.

Youve Turbo'd an Auto dude!! gunshots in the air!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously dude, you make me feel proud, so happy to see that youve sorted everything and finally enjoying the car. I use your build and effort when having chats with Honda lovers as a example of pure dedication to do the impossible.

:D cheers WACK11111

I dun vid

:D cheers WACK11111

I dun vid

I dun vid

Round the block! :D

Sounds nice, lets see it on the open road ;)

Ooh, so demanding.... would have done more but had to hit the M62 10 mins after the clip. Don't worry you'll be sick of seeing the thing before you know it. Got a few more bits to go on yet. WACK11111

I dun vid

Round the block! :D

Sounds nice, lets see it on the open road ;)

Ooh, so demanding.... would have done more but had to hit the M62 10 mins after the clip. Don't worry you'll be sick of seeing the thing before you know it. Got a few more bits to go on yet. WACK11111

• 3 months later...
very nice mate 8-)

i want to turbo my deck but shes pretty greedy with fuel already :lol::lol:

keep up the good work :D

^would be nice turbo mc2 8-) keep us updated on this andy WACK11111

Lovin' this build, totally different and a hella lot of hard work and problem solving gone on! My Mrs has the 1.6 auto deck aswell, if she sees this, she'll be itching at the bit to get it turbo'd! (hope youve got plenty free time, you'll need to do hers aswell lmao :lol: ) Keep us updated mate! 8-)

• 1 month later...

Sorry it's been a while but i've just been enjoying driving her about. I've taken it to Rebel Powerpipes in Barton upon Humber for a new exhaust as I just wasn't happy with the one from elite bodyworx, and rightly so, it was crap for the turbo, but ok for N/A (it's in my garden awaiting an owner, hint hint).

It has to be said that the service I got from Deepak at Rebel Powerpipes was exemplary and I can't fault him or his work in any way. A truly positive experience.

A few weeks later I had the car to GG motorsport who has moved to the site of Zcars in Aldbrough. There's some dreamy machines go through their doors I can tell you. Anyhoo Phil Lanes gave me a better tune on the rollers Zcars but didn't push it too far cos it was smoking a bit and we agreed that the innards were best left in the block and not on his rollers. Which was courteous I thought. It has been tuned for torque so there isn't a huge gain in HP, but the torque figure is impressive. It works too with it being 4 speed auto because the gears are longer than a 5 speed man. It really pulls out of the corners and uphill too, loaded or not.

It was worth the money for the tune and I came away with some good information about my motor and what it needs, which is basically a re-build of the pistons, freshen the valves up and fit an electronic boost controller.

I just love this car and when it breaks i'll do all that, but for now I just love caning it here and there. It starts every morning n gets me to work and as long as it keeps doing that, it'll keep doing that. Meanwhile i'll source a box of goodies.