Car Cleaning/Polishing/Waxing Chit Chat

james

i use bilt Hamber, and as said above, it needs to be warm to work with, once warm its all good :) i only use a squirty bottle of water with nothing else in it and it works like a treat for me :)

Certainly does work a treat :-)

• Like 1

I've re-ordered my stuff to collect from Japfest so hopefully get into the cleaning side! I've never been a participant when it comes to cleaning cars! Mainly because of laziness but I have a new found motivation with the VTi-S but I am starting from scratch so my order is quite large!

I do have to thank Nick for helping me get a list together for this! 8-)

• Like 3

Great to hear mate! Once you see the results and see some other cars gleaming it should give you some motivation!!

Seeing other cars always sparks an interest but I've never followed through with it! 

Fingers crossed it doesn't get cancelled again otherwise I won't be impressed, they emailed me last time saying it was because I'd apparently not selected to collect from the fest when clearly on the confirmation email it said I had!! Confirmation email I had the second time looks identical! If it falls through I'll have to wait until payday as I can ill afford the extra without discount...

Serious discount will be required.

Yep! 

Slightly off the beaten track but still generally on topic, this chap isn't many miles from me, but prices may cause heart failure....

http://pwpro.co.uk/detailing

But does seem to be pretty epic on the scale of how far you can go!

Prices don't seem too bad when you consider the amount of work that's put in.

Yeah that's what most won't understand! If I was ever going to get it done once though....... :idea:

• Dave unpinned this topic