NOODELS MC2

noodels

You wont get hardly any results on an oem map, you need to up the fueling and all sorts of other bits but you need a p72 or p28 with pin outs unfortunately youve started down a costly road, normally with skunk cams people use the skunk intake to achieve higher volume of air intake and then turn up fuel pressure with an AEM reg but with just fitting the cams alone is a bit of a waste of time really you need to see real-time results of whats taking place while its running might wanna invest in some after market cam gears as well so if needed you can retard the timing slightly?

just my opinion like the best book i have ever read on honda tuning was is this you follow the advise you cant fall far short of pro tuning:

http://www.amazon.com/Performance-Honda-Builders-Handbook-Design/dp/1884089631/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1352894676&sr=8-12&keywords=honda+tuning

i ahve read this front to back several times over what isnt in here isnt worth knowing mate simple as that i have read many b-series tuning books this is the best if i were you id look at Pauls ECU or that p72 on civiclife you pm'd me more so the p72, i have a base map i can send you the .bin file of and youll be away mate.

Regard

Jamie

dont like this bit.>

quote:>>>unfortunately youve started down a costly road :lol:

car is going very well atm dyno place is full though till 1/12 :roll: i advanced the ignition very happy :)

may put fpr on but think will dyno first must be 180-5+atm and big gains low down :D

>>will learn about this other ecu stuff,dont know what the terms are :oops:

need to reseerch.

:shock: ^^^No offence m8 ;) am not taking it wrong way,just am lacking in know how:lol:

My car really is going very well though,need to get some figs of the dyno for sure peeps 8-)

this current atomosphere maybe helping =more combustable fuel delivery ;)