NOODELS MC2

noodels

will have to remove tank to get to pump to see blockage area, one of them runing tank empty things talked about so many times ,picking up all the sh1t from bottom of tank,lucky didnt do a valve or piston at ?mph moments,explains the gentle opening to get power at high speeds.

and its frezzing cold to work on motors :evil:

guy said i will be suprised once this issue resolved :)

will have to remove tank to get to pump to see blockage area, one of them runing tank empty things talked about so many times ,picking up all the sh1t from bottom of tank,lucky didnt do a valve or piston at ?mph moments,explains the gentle opening to get power at high speeds.

and its frezzing cold to work on motors :evil:

guy said i will be suprised once this issue resolved :)

Holy Sh1t bet your not a happy boy £190 for zippo oh dear hope you find the problem mate really do maybe worth just banging a walbro pump in help up the fueling for you new AEM and Cams did you get yourself an ECU yet and sorry i havent PDF'd that book for you yet its sat at my brothers waiting until i can get over and fetch it will give you a massive insight into ECU's and Tunning as a whole.

:) a least will stop it going blowupsmiley.gif will asess the pump on removal and look into it, 70l per hour is not good tbh :x so maybe yes, an after mkt pump as will be cheeper than Mr Hondas price :lol:
#

I fitted a Bosch group B rally spec fuel pump to my SX, it was so noisy :D

on my rs turbo a had a walbro fuel pump! bissssssssssssssssssssssss sounded nice 8-)