NOODELS MC2

noodels

Oh dear seems i got wrong end of the stick was late last night and i have had a stressed week setting up an IT infrastructure at a learning disability school in Chesterfield sorry if we got wires crossed andrew i just want to help you get the best out of your car pm me your email i will PDF the section outta that book on ECU tuning and after market cams for you and email it will give you a clear idea of way to go, they use Brian Cowers in it and Eldebrock intakes to bung more air in and like i said AEM fuel regs to up the fuel psi.

Sorry and kind regards

Ill take it you are having the car mapped then, To set the new injectors up as you cannot just put 440cc injectors in and it will run .

For the cams you will need to set them up you should get a cam card with the cams which tells you the specs the cams need to be set to .

As for setting the cams they are a pain in the butt , you have to degree them which you need to work out the degree of the crank when the cam is on max lift and compare that to the cam specs and adjust as needed .

You will need springs and retainers to unless you do not like you engine as you will get valve bounce and snap a valve head off at high revs i have seen it a couple of times and there is nothing left of the engine .

Rich.

Thought I would post this for you Andrew rich from dynodaze wrote it to a member asking about fitting skunk cams few years back stumbled across it today.

Jamie

carb legal ect,so same centerline as oem may need to get FPR and up the psi approx half bar max.

decat has had a good results for the flow now as scavange better in primaries? less restriction in rev range.

pulls well in top gear now to very good high speed at reff point on track much much better,smother curve ?through all the gears is exiting 8-) be better when my itr flywheel is fitted :idea:

:idea: a dyno is required to show results.>>donations welcome paypal or bank trans

http://www.spirit9.com/browse-by-parts/ ... -0140.html

• 2 weeks later...

Got it dyno tested today,would not test full power run as VERY bad fuel problem= bad AFR reading :shock:

£90 including trying to get AFR correct as adjusted my New AEM Fuel Pressure Reg=£100

Total £190 +£170 for cams

113 flb torque at 3069 rpm

105 at engine at 5282 rpm

:evil::roll: