NOODELS MC2

noodels

Wait until October, then you can tax the S for just a month if you wish, or 6 months at that point will no longer cost extra long term! :-)

I know just been out in the S today for its last run before storage.

I came back and Taxed it rlol.gif1

• Like 1

Guest jimbob738

Yeah go for the 70mm TB with them High lift cams in buddy, I paid 120 for my TB like I said in my PM and that's a 66mm one the highest lift cams I am going for is DC2 ones but for Skunk2 the 70mm better id say.

Glad its running better mate, and at no extra costs.

Guest jimbob738

Think Andrews a little spoilt for choice for choice, but not a bad choice to have to make a Nicely Modded Aerodeck or a S2000 bet your gutted aren't you (or quietly smug).

:-D

Brother has supercharged TVR 4.0L-.Esprit V8-V8 range rover.and a Discovery

He envies my polio 1L,as its more reliable than the above friday.gif1

Modding my Hondax2 seems frustrating,but haste is my problem.>

Oh and money rlol.gif1

• Like 2

Guest jimbob738

Ouch a TVR kiss reliability good bye then and a disco jesus he likes punishment doesn't he.

Honda's are reasonably easy to modify as theres a big market for them Thanks to the Fast and Furious movies as cheesy as it sounds after the first movie everyone started modding eg civics and del sol's.

saying that disco's are popular for modding also but not cheap and they are shockingly unreliable my dad had one for a very short time before I made him sell it was a piece of sh1t rot like no tomorrow and pi55 in water like a sieve. 

I would say its frustrating modding Honda's but anything is hard if you rush like I do also I learnt from two blokes who do it for a living to make money they have to be fast but when I copy that style I make mistakes too.

• 1 month later...