NOODELS MC2

noodels

Nice one...do you think there'll be any mot issues?

Dont know really will keep old one just in case,others have passed with the HFC on s2ki forum.

Got a cel light to get rid now<common>

got to space the lambda out of direct exhaust flow with copper washers or an extension if more needed.

Dont know really will keep old one just in case,others have passed with the HFC on s2ki forum.

Got a cell light to get rid now<common>

got to space the lambda out of direct exhaust flow with copper washers or an extension if more needed.

Mine's passed okay, just when I was asking about getting mine fitted the guy said something like "you'll get a £xxxxx fine mind with it being post 2001" until i said it's '99 :D and he was fine

• 1 year later...

Glad it passed Simon

how did you get on this year with the MOT bit of a late reply here :-D  

my S2k passed with a new secondary sensor fitted  a while back now with the 400 cell Berk HFC.

Also now fitted with Eibach springs and Federal RSR 595 tyres - rear 255/40/17 & front 225/45/17

Hope to fit permanent wide band thus replacing the narrow band as better/quicker in processing the exhaust data.

And the MC2

fitted 5mm hub centric spacers on front to get the OZ  17s within  spec offset <in effect from 45 to 40>

they fit flush to the outer wheel arch now and very wide track on the front  :twisted:  

Passed the MOT on second attempt as decat and the chipped ecu was VERY rich.

passed 100% with standard ECU & cat and shows the engine is very sweet still :-P  

And the Polo 1.0 L

I topped the gearbox oil up :geek:

hello pal, car looks mint, the engine bay is a real inspiration! Is there any chance you could take a picture of your vacuum lines from your intake manifold so i can see where the pipes go? also, does your throttle cable catch on the bonnet at all? mine seems to rub on it when lifting off at high rpm

Quote:

does your throttle cable catch on the bonnet at all? mine seems to rub on it when lifting off at high rpm

bent it out of the way with a mallet ..

Regarding pics, have no camara available sorry :x