Wantone's MC2

wantone

@beastgtir

Fair play man you know more than I do about him obviously.

and that doesn't sound like a good way to run a business keep blowing s**t up. Lol.

obviously I can only base my opinion on my experience. And other than him scraping my wing just after a respray he was good to me. Very professional, and solved every issue I had with the way car ran. Runs great now.

But obviously now will bare that in mind for any future tunes i may want.

looks like our cars are still going to be the same...just finished pricing up boooost.

how much you looked into it??? be nice to compare

Sweet 8-)

I've been giving it some serious thought, I wont be able to do it just yet though as we're looking at buying a house....

This is the kit I want - http://www.go-autoworks-store.com/gostkit.html

Along with some RC 550cc injectors and a Walbro 255 fuel pump all controlled by a Hondata S300 and AEM wideband.

Going to keep the engine standard so will only be running low boost, wanting around the 300bhp mark, that'll be more than enough :-D

Tread stone cast manifold allows for ac and ps apparently.

Parting it out myself, will be getting Phil power flow to make all the pipe work. Looking at2k all in abit over to allow for hondata.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well finally got round to fitting a replacement ABS sensor last night. Went on easy enough, fired her up and the light was off :-D

Drove to the end of the road and it comes back on :x

Started her up today it was off :-D

Half way to work, comes back on :x

Not sure what to do, my friend at the garage said you can plug something in to the ABS sensor plug to see if that's where the fault lies, cant remember what its called though a somethingascope!?

Will get it sorted at some point... Anyway here's an obligatory photo up on the lift :-)

WP_20140922_006_zps04173f13.jpg

• Like 4