when you first joined

james

:lol: heres my first ever post viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3087

jes only a year ago feels like two or three.... adam telling me calm down on the caps lock rlol.gif1

when i came here i know notting about forums i was a one finger typer, i was an apprentice mechanic and knew noting about civic's, iv learned a LOT in just over a year, iv been on quite a few forums aswell but c5 is one of a kind imo ( my default site)

alot of the regulars joined around the same time as me, johngreen537 (now a mod), dr_broon, noodels, syder (RIP), Sarahfr (mod aswell), jallen69, scottravenhill, steveolkinevel

iv chatted with some grate like minded people and got some grate advice along the way, my car wouldnt be what it is today with out c5 and its members :) every body is on the same page and helpful

i think i am now a honda civic 5 door head :)

funny how dave's intro is 1ST Member! but realy its the 2nd

when did you join and do you rember your first post and what have you learned

this was mine...

http://www.civic5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1893&p=18340#p18340

trying to find out how to stop my wheels scraping off my arches! :lol:

and agree james... I was a forum noob, but I'm hooked on c5... it's a cool place with a really good jibe.

only thing is... gives me too many ideas.... :D

1671 postes later:lol: still int got the powerflex bushes :oops::lol::lol: my first post..flat spots were discs!!and changed tyres back!!still got them 9k laterand my first post read............. :oops:

HI ALL JUST JOINED FOR INFO AND BITS AND BOBS

just got another aero first one got missfire prob and got rid, it was auto ???? cheep though, ex taxi from auction didnt loose much money ...

But got another this time vti 90kquite power diffrence!!!!!and had nankangs on it 205/40/17s to much spin for me and tramlining god them tyres are not really up to it! just put k&n filter

and some contis 205/45/17s on, bigger and a lot smoother ?fills the arches up a bit as well int give it full power yet as rear trailing arm bushes are s**gged dont fancy 130+mph @mo!!!! lookin @ lowering or stifferning, but waiting for powerflex bushes to turn up, so i can fit to see what sort of handling i am getting..money tight at moment also, so rear tyres will have to wait for while?shame about tyres they are nearly new but flat spots on all tyres bo>>>>>cks didnt pick up on that when i got car....

ANY WAY thought i would just intro myself !!

have great day and happy driving..regards andrew.

this was mine...

http://www.civic5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1893&p=18340#p18340

trying to find out how to stop my wheels scraping off my arches! :lol:

and agree james... I was a forum noob, but I'm hooked on c5... it's a cool place with a really good jibe.

only thing is... gives me too many ideas.... :D

:idea: think i just like my set up even more now!!£100 :)

:oops: sorry..!!

:lol: heres my first post,

How do all, i joined civic 5 in search of an mb6 vti but to no success BUT last night i became the proud very proud that is of a 1999 V civic vti in blue. 113k on the clock but shes sweet. it had been a long time since i had driven a vti and ended up smiling and laughing out loud all the way down the M6! Untill Mr gatso naild me and an M3 giving it the big 1!!!! great gonna have to cover as many miles as poss in my civic and jus wait an see what comes through the door. any ways guys and gals great site and keep up the good work! will add pics of my vti laterz. chow.

CHOW WTF!? :shock::oops::lol:

• Like 1

My first post:

http://www.civic5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5596

I actually joined in July last year but didn't post til Feb this year, nervous noob :lol: am addicted now and am on pretty much every day :D

Looked at quite a few other forums, this is without doubt the best and friendliest one around :D

1"£££$££"!!

Looked at quite a few other forums, this is without doubt the best and friendliest one around :D

i agree massively, i dont know what it is but i feel knitted in here not like a loose button

I was the first ever member!! ( if you dont include Dave who was/is the owner/creator of civic5!)

My first post was...

Hi Guys, my name is Adam, just got my first MB6 last week and loving every minute of it! Im also a honda techy so any questions please ask, I dont know it all but i may be able to find it out......

I joined at 11.02 am, because Dave was late by 2 mins opening the site!! And I will never let him forget it.... :lol: