when you first joined

james

Davemb2 made me join to stop me using he's log on :lol::lol: i don't even own a Civic and now don't even go on any of the Seat forums anymore!!! As there not very friendly

And then look what happened i got made into a moderator 1"£££$££"!!

I joined at 11.02 am, because Dave was late by 2 mins opening the site!!

pmsl :lol: And my first post should have read " Hmmm, wheres the activate forum button???" lol Instead, it reads....

Might aswell start this off! Ok, names Dave, and I drive a MA8 civic 5 door. Had her about 4 years now, and modded her a little. Anyway, 8-) hope you enjoy the site!

Dave

Can still remember actually typing that, thinking " hope we get some members!" Although created by me, I have to say there's no way the forum would be where it is today without, firstly, Adam, and also the whole Team. I was going through the hardest time in my life (had just lost my dad to cancer) so started civic5 to occupy my mind, and Adam has been a rock through that, and also kept civic5 going. Honestly, a nicer guy you'll never meet! Good thing is, no matter what happened in the forum (and we've had our troubles along the way with one or two troublemakers! lol ) we stuck to our original plan..........being a friendly, non judgemental and respectful forum. It's more a club than a forum now, and I'm so glad that there are so many members, both past and new, that love this place so much! Makes it all worthwhile! Funny thing is, its funny seeing all the 1st posts above, because we remember them when they were posted with us activating the accounts! lol Tell ya, we have got some cracking charectors in here, sometimes I read the posts and am litteraly lmao! :lol:

Gonna be watching this topic, nice wee trip down memory lane lol. Nice one James, great topic! 8-):lol:

PS:

I joined at 11.02 am, because Dave was late by 2 mins opening the site!! And I will never let him forget it.... :lol:

HAHAHA, and dont I know it! lmao :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I joined on the 11 May 2009, 11:57

Then made this post at 11 May 2009, 12:12

My first post viewtopic.php?f=12&t=126&p=659#p659

Hi there my name is rich and im 29 for hinckley in leicestershire. my car is a mb6 turbo with 379bhp 308 hp at the wheels and 401 nm of torque. the car ran a 12.7 @ 115 mph at santa pod last year.

CIMG0480.jpg

mycarskyline001.jpg

mycarskyline002.jpg

mycarskyline004.jpg

mycarskyline006.jpg

let me know what you think :D

Rich.

• 2 months later...

--------------------------------------------------

Joined on: November 24th, 2010, 6:58 pm

--------------------------------------------------

Civic5 was the 1st club/forum i have ever been part of! and i love it and all the people here! & who would ever think that 1yr 2months later i would be a civic5 moderator!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My 1st post,,,,,,,,,,,,,, viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4799

I'm new to this site,

My name is Paul Knight age 27 and live in Okehampton, North Devon,,,

My car is a Honda Civic MB6 VTi in Pirates Black! with 101,000 miles on the clock,,,

Bought the car 6 months ago near standard apart from the alloys and lowered suspension. I've done quite alot to the car in that time! and took photo's throughout the process which is still ongoing!!! to my other halfs dismay LOL!!!

Looking forward to next week as i've got OEM!!! VTiS Side Skirts being delivered!!! Very excited about this!!!

Next process after fitting Side Skirts is to find the last piece of the puzzle,,, the rear VTiS vallance!

thanks for looking people!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,

Pics below is what it looked like when i bought it after a clean and polish

sorry about the pics you can't see half the car ,, still learning this inserting pic business

qwerty.jpg

IMG_0045640x480.jpg

IMG_0044640x480.jpg

IMG_0043640x480.jpg

IMG_0042640x480.jpg

IMG_0041640x480.jpg

IMG_0038640x480.jpg

IMG_0037640x480.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...